Pirates Cove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make your ship. Find a crew. Sail the seven seas. Battle others with your cannons. Come and see what waits for you in Pirates Cove!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jade and her new Friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cranknjack
Admin

Jade and her new Friend Empty
PostSubject: Jade and her new Friend   Jade and her new Friend Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:09 am

A young girl hauled herself through the crowds of fishermen and pirates. She grunted with evey shove, until the messy blonde hair, piled on top of her head, fell in front of her face, smeared with dirt. She dug her heels into the ground, her bottom half sudenly as hard as a statue to move. Her hands came up quickly, but the left one came back down to hold her bleeding side. She sucked air through he teeth as she pulled her right hand up and moved the hair out of her face. She squinted against the light, reflected off a mirror. She opened her eyes and saw the perfect ship: made of light colored wood, multiple decks, a few lovely cannons on every one of them. Her heart lept, and so did the golden hawk who had been sitting on the ships side. The aimal swooped from the deck to the girls shoulder, scawking loudly. She smiled. "Hello, there, I'm Jade." She played with the golden chain around her neck, bearing a small jade jewl. "What is your name, my dear?" The hawk leaned in, as if to tell Jade a sceret. "Oh, you don't have a name? How 'bout Treasure Seeker? If your like me, I know you do." The bird called with joy to the sound of Jades accent, that just made her voice a little more sweet. She laughed and went on her way.

Finally, Jade made her way to the man selling the ship. She pulled out the stolen cash and fanned herself dramaticly. "How much?"
Back to top Go down
Ralley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jade and her new Friend   Jade and her new Friend Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:40 am

Captain Caroline walked up and kicked the man out of the way into the water "Ope sorry!" she called to the guy. "Eh there Im Caroline. Your wondering how much the ship is? Well Ill tell ye. You see this is a one of a kind ship so if your looking for cheap I would have to say about 75,000, savvy"
Back to top Go down
https://piratescove.forumotion.com
cranknjack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jade and her new Friend   Jade and her new Friend Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:05 am

"Jade." She handed her the cash, then looked up at her new ship. She smiled, nodding in aproval. "Now, I need a crew..." It was just a silent, annoyed mumble.
(Could you make her ship? Its called "The Mystical Dancer." Got it off pirates online. *wink* thats what my ship is called)
Back to top Go down
Ralley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jade and her new Friend   Jade and her new Friend Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:18 am

(Uh here ill just make you a admin Smile Then help me think of the places in the seas but they have to be islands and places in the actuall water mmk )

"Just go to the local pub Im sure youll find the right people" she smiled. "Hey I have a ship too. Ill be seein ya on the seas then." Cotton sqwauked and said "Aye ill be seein ya".
Back to top Go down
cranknjack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jade and her new Friend   Jade and her new Friend Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:25 am

"Nice parrot," she chuckled. But Treasure Seeker didn't think so. He squaked loudly, mad that his owner had been stolen by another bird.

(she dosen't have a pirate accent, a brittish one. and, sure, i think I can do that. ;D)
Back to top Go down
Ralley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jade and her new Friend   Jade and her new Friend Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:31 am

(Her accent is the same as Jack Sparrows)
"Cotton go to the ship and make sure its ok and nothing has been touched" Cotton flew off to the ship. "And thanks! Here Ill take you to the pub to help you find a crew Im in need of one myself." she walked to the pub and led Jade in.
Back to top Go down
cranknjack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jade and her new Friend   Jade and her new Friend Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:34 am

"A'ight."
Back to top Go down
Ralley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jade and her new Friend   Jade and her new Friend Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:38 am

"Who thinks they are worthy to serve under Captain Jade and sail the seven seas?!" she screamed out. Caroline whispered to her "Have Fun"

---------------

Jake walked up and said "Ill be the one your looking for" he smiled crookedly.
Back to top Go down
cranknjack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jade and her new Friend   Jade and her new Friend Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:32 am

"If its possible," she muttered. "Jade. This 'ere is Treasure Seeker."
Back to top Go down
Ralley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jade and her new Friend   Jade and her new Friend Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:23 am

"Nice to meet you Jade. Im Jake" he smiled again.
Back to top Go down
cranknjack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jade and her new Friend   Jade and her new Friend Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:08 pm

She began to dip her head and bow, but rose quickly. "Sorry. Reflex."
Back to top Go down
Ralley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jade and her new Friend   Jade and her new Friend Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:00 am

"Reflex? What kind of reflex is that?" he laughed and did the same thing.
Back to top Go down
cranknjack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jade and her new Friend   Jade and her new Friend Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:33 am

She laughed. "My parents were rich, we met a lot of nice people, blah blah blah..." She rolled her eyes. "Then I escaped, stole money, guards caught me, escaped again, and here I am."
Back to top Go down
Ralley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jade and her new Friend   Jade and her new Friend Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:03 am

"Nice! I have been a pirate since I was little and so here I am now!" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
cranknjack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jade and her new Friend   Jade and her new Friend Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:02 am

"Why thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jade and her new Friend   Jade and her new Friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jade and her new Friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pirates Cove :: Darfur :: Port-
Jump to: